Judith B. Stewart, MA, BCPCC, LPCS
- Master of Arts in Biblical Counseling – 1995 Colorado Christian University
- Bachelor of Arts in Education & Biology and General Science -1974 Marshall University
- Certificate Bible and Theology & 100 post-graduate hours in Bible & Theology - 1975-1978 Columbia International University
- Licensed Professional Counselor, LPC (License #2702 -- issued in 1996, current) & LPCS issued in 2010.
- International Board of Christian Counselors, Board Certified Professional Christian Counselor (#0207)
- Member – American Counseling Association
- Member – American Association of Christian Counselors
- Member – Christian Care Network
Judy co-founded Cornerstone Counseling Center along with her husband, Mike, in July, 1995. Together the Stewart’s sought to provide the Catawba Valley with a professional Christian counseling center committed to drawing upon both Biblical and psychological expertise when assisting clients.
Along with counseling, Judy serves Cornerstone as the Director of Administration & Development and General Director of Cornerstone Christian Academy. Judy has been involved in counseling, teaching, and ministry for over 30 years. She has focused her counseling on spiritual issues, women’s issues and marital and family issues involving Anxiety & Adjustment Disorders, Mood Disorders, Trauma (EMDR trained), Grief and Loss, ADHD and other Learning Disorders. She is passionate about seeing God restore individuals and families to all they were created to be. She is a lover of redemption. The Stewart’s are parents of three grown children. In her spare time, Judy enjoys spending time with family & friends, photography, pottery, travel, music, and learning.