Meredith D. McDaniel, MA, LPCA (Davidson, NC Office)
- Master of Arts in Christian Counseling from Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in Multidisciplinary Studies - (Self-Design: 'Religious, Social, and Psychological Aspects of the Family') North Carolina State University 2006
- Licensed Professional Counselor Associate, LPCA (A8254-issued in 2010, current)
- Member: American Counseling Association
- Member: American Association of Christian Counselors
Before joining Cornerstone in 2010, Meredith was employed by Young Life, a non-denominational ministry for high school students. She has worked with Young Life both volunteering and on staff for 10 years. It was through her experience at North Carolina State University while designing her Multidisciplinary Studies concentration entitled: “Religious, Social, and Psychological Aspects of the Family,” that she decided to pursue her Masters in Christian Counseling at Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary. There she was also trained in counseling integrated with theology. She has counseled in various non-profit and private practice settings and has developed a holistic and multimodal approach to therapy, yet tends to utilize Family Systems, Rational Emotive, and Narrative therapy often. Meredith has an ever increasing passion for adolescents, families, and individuals who long to experience full life emotionally, spiritually, and psychologically. Currently she provides counseling for children, adolescents, college students, families, couples, and individuals who are dealing with a wide variety of life issues including: adolescent issues, family and parenting issues, career counseling, marital conflict, women’s issues, anxiety, depression, and spiritual issues. When Meredith is not counseling she enjoys spending time with her husband and young son, while also pursuing outlets that allow her to express creativity.
Meredith is seeing clients at our satellite office in the Lake Norman area.
442 South Main St. Suite 20
Davidson, North Carolina 28036
(Please call the Hickory office to schedule an appointment)