Ann S. Hall, MSW, ACSW, LCSW
- Master of Social Work UNC-Chapel Hill – 1965
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology/Psychology Lenoir Rhyne College – 1963
- Post Graduate Certification in Mental Health Consultation UNC-Chapel Hill – 1977
- Certificate – Academy of Certified Social Workers – 1967
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (License # 769, 1992 – current)
- Member – American Association of Christian Counselors
- Member – National Association of Social Work
I have over 30 years of clinical experience working with individuals and families. I believe strongly in the power of the therapeutic relationship I value the importance of this journey and work toward helpful outcomes and change.
I work with individuals, couples, and families, including adolescents and children in family therapy, couple/relationship therapy, skill building counseling and individual work. I bring skills and training to work with a range of issues, including anxiety and depression, trauma, grief and loss, high conflict relationship problems, parenting struggles, and adolescents and children who are not succeeding. I have for many years specialized in work with the mind/body connection – teaching/training on stress mastery, biofeedback, and hypnotherapy, and making individualized relaxation tapes. I appreciate the experience of clients learning and healing. I am honored to be doing this work.